Friday, May 7, 2010

Let the Journey Begin!

I'm currently at DIA enjoying the beautiful free WiFi and eating my Burger King greasy breakfast. mmm... delicious. In just a little bit, I will be on a integrated piece of metal and plastic flying at ridiculous speeds over an ocean. I've never flown out of the U.S.(except to Cancun which is "Little U.S.), and I'm hoping to enjoy every minute of the 13 hour trip including layover in Germany. Both of my tickets are at window seats, and I'm planning on seeing 5 whales, ok..., 4 whales. At least Free Willy for the in-flight movie?

I've realized that I have way way too many clothes, and I literally purged myself of at least 2/3 of my clothes in the past week. A lot of homeless people will be very happy with my swimming suit from 2004 (horrible attempt at a homeless person joke. I know I'm already going to hell, sorry...) Anyhow, I'm travelling to Spain with 23 Kilos of books and clothes, and I'm planning on having changed a lot of my wardrobe and book collection before the trip back to the States (take note, I will be using the metric system when I get back. Be prepared!)

I'll miss all of you dearly, but all of you know I'll be having the time of my life. Nos vamos a ver muy pronto cuando regrese, pero durante este tiempo largo y lejano de mí, espero que tengas un tiempo maravilloso (We'll see each other soon when I get back, but during this horribly wonderful time away from each other, I hope you have one awesome time)!

Last thoughts before travelling: Holy shit, am I actually going to Spain!?!

un saludo.
Nicolás


No comments:

Post a Comment