Saturday, May 15, 2010







Thought I'd upload some pictures to show what's going on in the house. Carlos is little crazy, and the pregnant whippet Boehme just had puppies today. I of course had to pull out some Michael Jackson, and Carlos had to put his fingers on the camera lens... Yep, everything is going awesome! haha

Can't wait for the actual summer to come around so we can do fun stuff. The kids have school now, but when summer comes, we'll be basically outside all day at either the amusement park, pool, or playing. And of course, we'll be doing it all in ENGLISH. Can't wait!

I'll keep the blog updated as much as I can. And yes, pictures of the puppies will be coming very soon!

un saludo.
Nicolás Antonio Canfield

2 comments:

  1. The phrase "Who does his hair?", immediately comes to mind. Mote pictures dude. You need me to send you a charger? Hey, didn't I get you one for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne, I'm using the battery charger right now actually, and thanks so much for it. The plugs here are a little different, but I bought a converter and everything is all good.

    ReplyDelete