Saturday, May 8, 2010

Trip to Spain

If you ever get the chance to not sleep on a 11 hour flight because of your long legs and a huge Finnish guy taking up 25% of your seat, I'd highly not recommend it. That was seriously the worst trip I've ever had, but I arrived safely in Madrid.

I'm currently about to go to sleep in my new room. The bed seems way WAY nicer that the blue crap mattresses at Kitt West, and I'm sure I'll be sleeping well tonight seeing as how I haven't slept for 2 hours straight in 3 days. I'm going to crash.

But I just wanted you all to know that I'm fine, and my Spain family is the most welcoming family I could have. I'll update with pictures as they come along.

un saludo (and by the way, I'm going to hopefully keep my English this summer. hopefully, haha. from the way it looked today, I've got a lot of English to work on with the kids.)

Nicolás Antonio Canfield

2 comments:

  1. Hijo!! So glad you made it and it was great to chat on Skype ... even if it was 3 AM for you!! hope you can get on the right day cycle soon!! Have a grand time and love and miss you!!

    Dad and Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hijo. I am glad you are enjoying your spain adventure. Yes you are welcome. Looking forward to seeing you in august. Love you, Dad.

    p.s. glad you didnt get gored by a bull. Perhaps discussing this with your fayza before-hand would have been a wiser option, since I am here working hard while you play.

    ReplyDelete