Monday, May 24, 2010





This video shows one of the best pranks I've ever been a part of. I thought that the small package I opened in the video is the one my parents sent me with books, food, and other stuff. I open it, and the box is full of Spanish magazines stuffed. I personally for the first 10 seconds thought I was robbed by the Spanish post office people..., but then at the end of the video when I lovingly say to my house dad, "I hate you!!! haha" I realize that it's a prank, and the real package was waiting for me around the corner. haha. Props to Carlos mayor. He got me...

The past days have been great. Good food. Got to see a young professionals live tennis match here in Madrid. Finally got my wallet here, and received a package with a bunch of books, goodies, and board games. Awesome. Thanks Dad and Catherine!

It's starting to get hot here in Madrid, and my bedroom currently at 12:20am Spain time is at 80 degrees F. It's hot! I'm ready to get in the pool everyday now.

Many other stories and fun things, but I'll save those to tell you guys for when I get back to the States!

besos.

Nicolás Antonio Canfield

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so glad that they have figured out that you are a prankster yourself... how funny!! I am glad both packages made it to you and I hope you are SHARING the goodies!! Thanks for the postings and hope to catch you soon on Skype!!

    Love - stepmom

    ReplyDelete